I think this was my favorite Christmas present this year, my new bamboo french rolling pin. Mom got one too. Its gorgeous and heavy and really cool. I also got Asian plates, a rice cooker, gift cards, a candle, books, wine, a dictionary, popcorn popper, fudge, a necklace made by my mom, a scarf, gloves, house shoes, socks and of course chocolate. I got so many presents, I don't know where we'll put them all!!
Also, I accidentally washed my cell phone. Oh noes! It was about time for a new one anyhow. Ira bought me a new Chocolate and it's bad ass!!! My old phone recovered long enough for me to get the old cell phone numbers out. Reminds me, I really really need to make a hardcopy of my contacts somewhere. I feel guilty for getting a new phone when Ira doesn't have a job. He can't afford to be my sugar monkey. We're doing OK though and I'm confident (for now) that he'll get a super sweet job before the end of the month.

No comments: